Topics : Bareskrim previously raided the karaoke parlor on Thursday under suspicion of sexual exploitation. They arrested 13 people, including seven pimps, three cashier workers, a supervisor, an operational manager and a general manager.The venue had allegedly been running a prostitution service since June, pricing it at Rp 1.1 million (US$74.69) to Rp 1.3 million.During the raid, the police also confiscated evidence, namely 14 kimono dresses, a voucher for the prostitution service dated Aug. 19, 12 boxes of condoms and hotel receipts. They also seized Rp 730 million in cash allegedly obtained through the service. The National Police’s Criminal Investigation Department (Bareskrim) has named six people suspects of an alleged human trafficking ring that offered prostitution services at the Executive Venesia BSD Karaoke parlor in South Tangerang, Banten.“We have named three [alleged] pimps and three company management officials suspects,” Bareskrim general crimes director Brig. Gen. Ferdy Sambo told The Jakarta Post on Friday.The police also secured 47 victims, consisting of women working as karaoke hostesses in Jakarta, West Java and East Java. The police sent the women to the Watunas Mulya Jata social rehabilitation center in East Jakarta.
8 Boulder Court, Nelly Bay, is on the market for $2.2 million.More from news01:21Buyer demand explodes in Townsville’s 2019 flood-affected suburbs12 Sep 202001:21‘Giant surge’ in new home sales lifts Townsville property market10 Sep 2020Expected top sellers this year include 8 Boulder Court, Nelly Bay, which is on the market for $2.2 million.Numbers 19 and 20 The Cove, Nelly Bay, which are listed for $1.495 million and $1.65 million respectively, are also expected to be hot property as are 4/190 Apjohn St, Horseshoe Bay, listed for $850,000 and renovator 12 The Esplanade, Nelly Bay, which is listed for $650,000 and one of only five oceanfront properties available.“There’s definitely enough stock to meet demand but the thing with our island properties is that they are all different,” Ms Strens said. “No two properties are alike.” The Magnetic Island lifestyle was considered a huge drawcard. Picture: Zak SimondsSo far this year, 15 properties have sold for a combined total of $3.681 million with a number of contracts set to go unconditional over the next few weeks.Among those properties is 2/6 Terrace Place in Nelly Bay, with a Sydney buyer snatching up this luxury waterfront townhouse for a price in the high $600,000s.Offering 270-degree views over the marina and a private pontoon, the property represents the calibre of homes sought by investors. Magnetic Island.“The majority of those buyers are buying for the future so they generally use it for equity,” Ms Strens said.“We used to get tons of buyers from Melbourne because they like coming up here for winter but now we see more and more buyers from Sydney. “They chase good, quality properties that they can rent in the short term and they are not fussed about return in short term (as) they intend to retire there in the next five to 10 years.” Alex Strens from Best of Magnetic Island Realestate at 8 Boulder Court, Nelly Bay.Ms Strens, who facilitated the sales of three million-dollar properties last year, said investors had been making the most of the buyers’ market. “Last year we had a whole heap of premium properties selling on the island, mostly over winter because the island is a bit of a winter market,” she said. “I think we’re definitely set for another busy winter buying season ahead as, even over our quiet season, we had real consistency of sales but on the lower end of the market.” The northern side of Magnetic Island.UNMATCHED lifestyle and bargain prices are drawing buyers to Magnetic Island, with more than $21 million worth of property sold in the past 12 months.A total of 67 properties sold between May 2016 and April 2017 for a combined price of $21,252,000, with this number likely to be repeated over the next 12 months.While local buyers have contributed to the majority of sales over the summer period, agents are prepping for a southern buyers’ frenzy with winter the busiest time for investors, according to Magnetic Island sales specialist Alex Strens from Best of Magnetic.
By Kelly NinasNORTH PLATTE, Neb. (June 11) – The oval had many racing grooves for the competitors to challenge for supremacy at Lincoln County Raceway Saturday evening. Finding the fastest grooves to were Colton Osborn, Zach Schultz, Casey Werkmeister, Jacob Olmstead and Andrew Baumgardner as all found themselves in the winner’s circle at the end of the evening.Continuing his streak was Osborn, as he captured yet another Xtreme Motor Sports IMCA Modified victory. Osborn started in the third row and took little time to become in the lead group. He passed Dave Pedersen on the 10th lap and never looked back.Pedersen ended as the runner-up and Jay Steffens was third.It was a family battle at the front of the field during the final laps of the Karl Chevrolet Northern SportMod feature with Zach and Dillon Schultz going head-to-head. Zach Schultz took the lead from the onset and was able to avoid all challenges throughout the feature event to claim the checkered flag and victory.Zach Schultz was stalked by his brother Dillon during the final laps, but Dillon wasn’t able to get past and was forced to settle with runner-up accolades after starting in the fourth row. Brandon Clough was third.For the second week in a row, the most competitive feature event came in the IMCA Sunoco Stock Car division. Leading the way for the final four laps after battling through traffic, Casey Werkmeister crossed the finish line first to score the victory.Werkmeister had started in the fifth row. Kyle Clough recovered quite nicely after losing the lead to finish second. Third was Bob Hoing.Missing out on the heat race did nothing to slow Jacob Olmstead during the IMCA Sunoco Hobby Stock feature, where he snared the lead at the halfway point and never looked back to earn the win. The battle for second place came down to the final inches of the race, with Zach Olmstead edging Robbie Kosmacek by the slimmest of margins at the finish line.Keeping it in the family, Andrew Baumgardner drove his father’s car to the winner’s circle after winning the Mach-1 Sport Compact feature.
highlights Diego Costa scored four goals against Real Madrid.Costa was also given a red card.Marco Asensio could be ruled out of entire La Liga season. New York: Diego Costa scored four goals as Atletico Madrid embarrassed La Liga rivals Real Madrid 7-3 Friday in a pre-season friendly at MetLife Stadium. Costa had a hat-trick by halftime and added one more goal before he was sent off in the 63rd when both teams were reduced to 10 men after a testy shoving match. The first meeting outside of Europe between the Madrid rivals proved a dismal night for Zinedine Zidane’s Real Madrid, who saw Serbian starlet Luka Jovic hobble off after an awkward collision with Atletico keeper Jan Oblak in the 24th minute. Zidane can only hope the news on his injury will be better than that on Marco Asensio, who could miss most if not all of the La Liga season after rupturing a knee ligament against Arsenal on Tuesday. Portuguese 19-year-old Joao Felix, signed from Benfica this month for 126 million euros (USD 142 million), scored his first goal for Atletico and helped set up two more. Angel Correa also scored for Atletico, who had run the score to 5-0 at halftime and 6-0 before Real Madrid got one on the scoreboard before a packed house at the East Rutherford, New Jersey, home of the NFL’s New York Jets and New York Giants. Costa set the tone in the first minute. Put through in the area by Felix he fired across his body to make it 1-0. Felix struck in the eighth, slotting home a ball that was cut back to him by Saul Niguez. Real Madrid keeper Thibaut Courtois could only watch Correa’s 19th-minute blast into the bottom left corner. Costa bagged his second to make it 4-0 in the 28th, Saul winning the ball after a poor pass from Real Madrid’s Sergio Ramos and sending a pass for Costa.Also Read | Real Madrid delivered a winning response to Zinedine Zidane’s stinging criticismCosta made it 5-0 on the stroke of halftime, converting from the penalty spot after he was brought down in the area by Isco. Atletico’s lead swelled to 6-0 in the 51st minute when Costa teamed with Felix for his fourth of the night, Felix slotting a pass through Real Madrid’s defence for Costa to arc over Keylor Navas. Eden Hazard helped Real Madrid pull back a goal in the 59th with a cross that Nacho bundled over the line.Also Read | Real Madrid reject Pochettino’s claim Tottenham asked to sleep at club’s training ground Minutes later Daniel Carvajal’s late challenge on Thomas Lemar saw tempers flare, with both Costa and Carvajal sent off. Undeterred, Atletico grabbed their seventh goal in the 70th thanks’ to a superb solo run by Vitolo, who seized the ball from two defenders and beat two more to score. Karim Benzema converted an 85th-minute penalty and Javi Hernandez scored in the 89th to trim the deficit, but there was little for Real Madrid to be proud of. Welsh star Gareth Bale — reportedly on the verge of a lucrative move to Chinese Super League outfit Jiangsu Suning — was sent on with less than half an hour remaining but couldn’t provide a spark. For all the Latest Sports News News, Football News News, Download News Nation Android and iOS Mobile Apps.
For all the Latest Sports News News, Other Sports News, Download News Nation Android and iOS Mobile Apps. New Delhi: India’s biggest medal hope Vinesh Phogat at the Wrestling World Championships defeated Olympic bronze medallist Sofia Mattsson to start on a high note. Vinesh Phogat began her campaign with a commanding 13-0 win in qualifying round in the 53 kg category on Tuesday. Vinesh, who was handed the “toughest possible” draw in form of Mattsson, dominated the match secure the victory.Vinesh did not allow her Swedish opponent any chance as she took an early 4-0 lead over with her attacks around the waist. The Asian Games gold medallist extennded her lead to 13-0 in the dying seconds pushing Mattsson out of the mat. Mattsson challenged referee’s decision but did not succeed as Vinesh had her foot inside the line. Vinesh had recently beaten Sofia on way to the Poland Open title-win last month. Vinesh will now lock horns with world number two (in 55kg) and reigning world champion Mayu Mukaida of Japan. If that hurdle is crossed, world number one and last edition’s silver medallist Sarah Ann Hildebrandt will await the Indian in the quarterfinals.
Red Feather Boutique at 119 N. Sumner in Oxford is running its annual holiday open house on Thursday, Nov. 13, from 1 to 7 p.m. There will be special savings for their loyal customers. There are prize drawings, food samplings and refreshments. Come see what Red Feather Boutique has to offer. For more information call Red Feather Boutique 620-455-3814 or Primarily Plants & Floral 620-455-3636.
“Today wasn’t a very busy day for you guys in terms of signatures coming in,” the reporter said to Saban. “Is that what you expected and how do you feel like you addressed your remaining needs?” Nick Saban only had a few roster spots to fill on National Signing Day after inking 22 players in December during college football’s early signing period.Despite the (expected) lack of activity during the day, the Alabama football coach was still very busy. A reporter found that out the hard way during Saban’s National Signing Day news conference on Wednesday. Sportswriter- “Coach Saban #NSD2020 wasn’t very busy for you…”Literally Everyone- “Oh No.” pic.twitter.com/JP6EdChy61— Paul Finebaum (@finebaum) February 5, 2020MORE: Alabama’s 2020 recruiting class faces real pressure to get Crimson Tide back to No. 1Nick Saban replied:“Do you guys take math? Do you have math class? Did you learn how to add when you did have math class? Like 22 and three make 25? I mean… Is that what we expected? That we could only sign three guys. That’s what we expected based on math.“But it was a very busy day, aight, because the calendar is moved up. Aight, so I spend my whole day today — and we spend our whole day today — really on next year’s recruiting. Does that make sense?“So I think I talked to 22 guys today, and I think I talked to 14 guys yesterday. Aight, so it was very busy. In fact, by the end of the day today, I was stuttering on the phone and having a tough time speaking clearly, so that’s how busy it was.”Alabama finished National Signing Day with the No. 2 recruiting class behind Georgia, according to 247Sports’ composite rankings.
The manufacturing sector has long suffered the high costs of electricity which skyrocket production costs and result in higher prices for locally-made products.Guyana Marketing and Services Association (GMSA) President Clinton Williams on Thursday acknowledged that this trend still continues and until the issue of unreliable power is wiped away, the operations of manufacturers will be stymied, creating a ripple effect.GMSA President Clinton WilliamsHe shared these remarks during their luncheon at the Pegasus Hotel, in the presence of their executives, manufacturers, and caretaker President David Granger.“Many of the longstanding jeopardies facing us are inextricably linked to the high cost on reliability of electrical power. We must reiterate this stranglehold will continue until we slay the beast of expensive non-reliable power. The private sector, and particularly the manufacturing sector, would continue to bellow way below potential, resulting in a serious knock-on effects on jobs and of course, on our economy,” he said.For this, the Association’s President suggested a deal that would alleviate this setback by providing fuel at a lower price. He insisted that more needs to be done on Government’s end to make waves on the local and foreign markets.“We are suggesting that we must quickly enter into an arrangement that allows the utilisation of part of our current and future crude oil export receipts for refined oil at prices that are considerably cheaper than those obtained at the moment. While Government’s recent initiatives to introduce some measures to reduce electricity costs across the board is a step in the right direction, much more needs to be done if we are to realise any significant improvements in our cost of production and of course, computable advantage on the local, regional and international markets,” Williams positioned.Earlier this year, Private Sector Commission (PSC) Executive Ramesh Dookhoo noted that price fluctuations and the high cost of fuel prohibit Guyana from being competitive with other countries.“We still have a huge challenge as a manufacturing country, with the cost for electricity. I would urge the Government to continue to look for sustainable supplies and initiatives in energy. Fluctuations that govern the price of oil affect us and put Guyana in a place where we’re not competitive to export and compete with countries that have cheaper energy,” Dookhoo had told this publication.In Guyana, the Guyana Power and Light’s (GPL) Demerara interconnected system is fed with power by the Power Producers and Distributors Inc (PPDI), which replaced Wartsila, a company from Finland which maintained over a dozen engines for the utility company for two decades.Meanwhile, the GMSA called for enhancements to the high cost and time associated with trades since consumers are suffering from the inflated import bills.“GMSA would wish to see improvements in both the high cost and time consuming nature of our trade transaction procedures. These onerous costs ultimately are passed down to the end user of imported items. Our consumers suffer the same fate with locally manufactured products that derive from imported raw materials”.On the topic of finances, Williams mentioned their vision to have growing Gross Domestic Product (GDP) figures and for Guyana to be recognised for ease of doing business.“We would like to see Guyana’s GDP and per capita statistics skyrocket because we know that they can. It would be an enormous achievement if Guyana could be listed in the top 10 in the world’s ranking for ease of doing business…The GMSA firmly believes that our country’s development strategies must be remain underpinned by axiom that includes food security, energy security…and the pursuit of economic drivers such as ICT, renewable energy and the new and emerging oil and gas sector,” he mentioned.
Kevin Phillips has suggested Leicester City are close to concluding a deal for Gokhan Inler.The Napoli midfielder is being heavily linked with a move to the Premier League club, and the Foxes coach admits there could be movement with regards to the 31-year-old this week.“I believe there is something happening this week, but that department is not really down to me,” said Phillips, speaking on the Alan Brazil Sports Breakfast.‘He’s heading for the very top’ – Leicester coach Kevin Phillips hails Foxes sensation Riyad Mahrez
Killybegs driving instructor, Diane Harvey, who has become the first Approved Driving Instructor in the country to win a Road Safety Authority “Leading Lights” award in two successive years, pictured here with Mícheál Ó Muircheartaigh and Ray D’Arcey after receiving the award at a ceremony in Farmleigh.Killybegs driving instructor, Diane Harvey, has been named Approved Driving Instructor of the Year by the Road Safety Authority for the second successive year.This is a unique achievement which no other driving instructor in Ireland has earned.She was presented with her “Leading Lights” award yesterday at a function at Farmleigh House, Dublin, by RSA chairman, Gay Byrne. Said Diane (34): “I am delighted to get this recognition. I was amazed to get the Leading Lights award last year and I never expected to win it two years in a row.”A total of 29 awards were presented under various headings at yesterday’s ceremony, which was attended also by sporting great, Mícheál Ó Muircheartaigh and RTE presenter, Ray D’Arcey.Three years ago, she set up her own business, “D’s School of Motoring & Training” and in 2011 she won the Donegal Enterprise Award sponsored by Donegal Local Development Company Ltd.From the outset, she has focused strongly on road safety and has taken an active part in a number of safety events in conjunction with Donegal County Council and Shell Ireland. DONEGAL WOMAN WINS DRIVING INSTRUCTOR OF YEAR – AGAIN! was last modified: December 12th, 2013 by StephenShare this:Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)Click to print (Opens in new window) Tags:Diane HarveyDriving InstructorKillybegs