Tag: 上海水磨会所论坛

India to play 2 T20Is in Ireland on June 27 and 29

first_imgIndia will travel to Ireland for two T20Is in June prior to the England tour, that begins in July.The T20Is will be held at Dublin on June 27 and 29 respectively.India’s last tour of Ireland was in 2007 when they played an ODI at Belfast. India won the match by nine wickets via the D/L method. Piyush Chawla starred with the ball for the visitors, picking up 3/29 from his 10 overs while Sourav Ganguly (73*) and Gautam Gambhir (80*) scored fifties each to help India win the match.The two sides have only played one T20I against each other — in Nottingham during the 2009 ICC World T20. India won the match by eight wickets. Rohit Sharma scored an unbeaten half-century to steer India home in their target of 113.WATCHThe last time these two sides met were at the 2015 World Cup at Hamilton. Shikhar Dhawan’s 85-ball 100 on this ocassion took India home in their chase of 260.This two-match tour will provide Virat Kohli’s men much needed practice ahead of the England tour which starts on July 3. India will first play three T20Is, which will be followed by three ODIs and then five Tests.CONFIRMED: India will tour Ireland for a pair of T20 internationals in June!More �?�️ https://t.co/8REzlNhnq1 pic.twitter.com/43vkFWlKwv- ICC (@ICC) January 10, 2018Kohli’s men are currently in South Africa, where they lost the first match by 72 runs and will play two more Tests and three ODIs and T20Is each. Following that, India are likely to play a triangular 50-over series against Sri Lanka and Bangladesh after the South Africa series — which is yet to be finalised. advertisementALSO WATCH:last_img read more

Read More

PL-linked N’Zonzi fuels transfer talk

first_imgTransfers ‘I love the Premier League’ – Arsenal, Man City and Man Utd-linked N’Zonzi fuels transfer talk Matthew Judge Last updated 1 year ago 01:06 11/15/17 FacebookTwitterRedditcopy Comments(0) Steven N'Zonzi Sevilla Getty Transfers Premier League Manchester United Arsenal Manchester City Sevilla Primera División The Sevilla midfielder, formerly of Blackburn Rovers and Stoke City, admits he still has an admiration for England’s top flight Sevilla ace Steven N’Zonzi has fuelled speculation over a possible return to England by revealing his “love” for the Premier League.N’Zonzi, 28, has caught the eye in Spain following his move from Stoke City in 2015, helping the club win the Europa League in 2016.Sevilla 4/5 to beat Celta Article continues below Editors’ Picks Lyon treble & England heartbreak: The full story behind Lucy Bronze’s dramatic 2019 Liverpool v Man City is now the league’s biggest rivalry and the bitterness is growing Megan Rapinoe: Born & brilliant in the U.S.A. A Liverpool legend in the making: Behind Virgil van Dijk’s remarkable rise to world’s best player The former Blackburn Rovers midfielder’s fine performances have led to reported interest from Arsenal, Manchester City and Manchester United.And he admits he still has an admiration for England’s top flight after making his debut for France’s national team against Wales.“I love the Premier League,” N’Zonzi said, in quotes reported by the Daily Mirror. HD N'Zonzi Sevilla Liverpool“I really like the Premier League, this is where I started at a good level. I had a great time there.“I don’t know what is going to happen in the future. I am fine at Sevilla, I feel good. I am used to it now. It is my third season so I am happy.”N’Zonzi has been a regular fixture in Sevilla’s side so far this season, making 14 appearances in all competitions. Check out Goal’s Premier League 2019-20 fantasy football podcast for game tips, debate and rivalries.last_img read more

Read More

Kobe Bryant Says Hes 100 Percent Healthy Wants Voice

Kobe Bryant, who has been quiet for months, said Thursday on ABC’s Jimmy Kimmel Live that he is healthy and prepared to return to the NBA in top form next season.Bryant, the Los Angeles Lakers’ superstar guard, missed all but six games of this season because of a fractured knee and torn Achilles in his left leg.“From a health standpoint, (I’m) 100 percent,” Bryant said. “I started doing a lot of on-court training and so I’m back into my routine. Then I’ll start lifting and start doing the running, which I hate. By the time the season comes around, I’ll be ready to go.”He expects to have many new teammates, and the team is amid a coaching search, one in which he hopes to have a valued opinion.“On the last two (hires) they didn’t,” Bryant said, referring to Mike Brown and Mike D’Antoni, who both did not last the length of their contracts. “On the third one, I’m hoping they do.”D’Antoni was offered a buyout to leave the Lakers and accepted it. Bryant’s response? “I didn’t care,” which can be interpreted as code for he wanted a change.Bryant said he and the Lakers brass, Jim and Jeanie Buss, share an “open-door policy” and communicate regularly.  As for a new coach, Bryant said, “Honestly, it’s not really about whether the players like the coach or not. It’s really about getting results. Liking somebody and those results don’t necessarily go hand-in-hand.“Sometimes when a coach is driving you, you don’t necessarily like it, but it’s a part of the process, and then once you win, everybody is buddy-buddy after that.”“Jimmy and Jeanie both, they’re just really determined and excited about the possibilities of next season and rebuilding this and building on their father’s legacy and everything that he’s accomplished,” Bryant said. “And they’re taking the challenge extremely, extremely seriously. They’re both on the same page and they want nothing but excellence here, so I have no doubt that we’ll make it happen.”Ever the optimist, he said he expects the Lakers to return to prominence soon.“I do,” said Bryant, who will be 36 soon. “We’ll make changes, for sure. There’s certain characteristics that you have to build your team around in speed and length and rebounding and defense. We’ll make those adjustments.” read more

Read More

Another probe body over Sidduqurs incident if needed home minister

first_imgSiddiqur received injuries in his eyes during the demonstration staged by seven government colleges affiliated with the University of Dhaka. They were demanding dates and schedule of their examinations. The minister also asked the members of police force to exercise restraint and remain careful while performing their duties. “Whoever is responsible for the incident will be brought to justice.” Home minister Asaduzzaman Khan Kamal on Tuesday said if required another probe body would be formed to investigate the incident of police action on demonstrating college students at Shahbagh intersection in the capital, which caused injuries to the eyes of Titumir College student M Siddiqur Rahman. The home minister came up with the remarks while talking to reporters at the department of narcotics control after attending a discussion on the upcoming International Day against Drug Abuse and Illicit Trafficking to be observed on Wednesday. “DMP has formed a body to probe into whether police had any negligence during the incident in which Siddiqur was injured. If the report seems unsatisfactory, the ministry will form another probe committee to investigate into the matter,” he said.last_img read more

Read More

RMG workers death sparks protest in Gazipur

first_imgMap of GazipurWorkers of a local RMG factory blocked Dhaka-Myemnsingh highway for nearly 90 minutes following the death of a fellow worker in a road accident at Nagpara of Gazipur on Friday.Abdul Hye, in-charge of Naojor police camp, said Tuli Akhter, a worker of Ridisha Garment Factory was killed when a covered van knocked her down at Nagpara while going to his workplace around 8:00am.As the death news spread around, the factory workers put up barricade on the highway protesting the incident, halting vehicular movement for about one and a half hours.On information, police went to the spot and brought the situation under control.Traffic movement on the highway returned to normalcy around 10:00am, police said.last_img read more

Read More

Latif Siddique sent to Dhaka for treatment

first_imgIndependent candidate for Tangail-4 constituency Abdul Latif Siddique. Prothom Alo File PhotoIndependent candidate for Tangail-4 constituency Abdul Latif Siddique, who fell sick while continuing indefinite hunger strike protesting at an attack on his motorcade during electioneering, was sent to Dhaka for treatment Wednesday afternoon.Earlier in the morning, he was admitted to Tangail General Hospital as he fell sick, reports UNB.Tangail General Hospital supervisor Narayan Chandra Shah said they suggested taking him to a Dhaka hospital for better treatment as his condition deteriorated.Latif Siddique was sent to Dhaka with police protection, said Sayedur Rahman, officer-in-charge of Tangail Model police station.Demanding the withdrawal of Kalihati police station officer-in-charge and immediate arrest of those attacked his motorcade, former Awami League minister, who is contesting the upcoming election from Tangail-4 (Kalihati) constituency, began hunger strike on 16 December.He fell sick on Tuesday night while continuing his demonstration in front of the office of the returning officer and deputy commissioner of Tangail Shahidul Islam for the second consecutive day, braving cold and rain.Latif Siddique came under attack allegedly by the supporters of a local MP-backed union parishad chairman in Soratail of Kalihati upazila that left 20 people injured.last_img read more

Read More